- Register on the booking page.
- After successful registration, you will receive an email asking you to provide additional personal information about the people to be tested, because we can only send the result directly to them.
- The received registrations are continuously processed by our colleagues, if we can provide you an appointment, we will send you an invoice by email.
- We will receive an automatic notification about the card payment, and then we will notify you by email about the two-hour time frame for on-site sampling the night before the day of sampling.
- In the case of PCR test, in 98% of the cases we will send the official result by email the next day, in Hungarian, English and German.
Where should I go to take the test?
You do not have to go anywhere, because we will go to the place you have indicated in Budapest, Békéscsaba, Debrecen, Dombóvár, Eger, Kaposvár, Kecskemét, Sopron, Szolnok and Szombathely, and in case of several simultaneous tests to the suburb area of Budapest, Békéscsaba, Debrecen, Dombóvár, Eger, Kaposvár, Kecskemét, Sopron, Szolnok and Szombathely.
Is it possible for me to go to your site?
There is no option because it is much safer to perform sampling in your home, office or gym so we can reduce the risk of possible further infection.
When will I receive the test result?
- In case of PCR test and Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate: we will send the official result by email the next day by midnight in Hungarian, English and German.
- For antigen and serological rapid test: The result of the antigen and serological rapid test is available soon. The official result will be received by email in 20 minutes, in Hungarian, English and German.
I need the PCR test result immediately, can you help me with that?
We will try to help. We can arrange an emergency testing, or even a weekend testing, and we will try to find a laboratory who, for an emergency surcharge, may do the evaluation faster. Please write an email!
Will I be tested even if I have symptoms?
Yes, we will. The sampling specialist will visit you in appropriate protective equipment to protect you and itself from possible infection.
What do I have to know about the different coronavirus tests?
Coronavirus (COVID) disease is currently detected by three tests:
- The PCR test and the Antigen test will tell you if you have caught the SARS-CoV-2 virus already 2-5 days after the infection. The PCR test is the most reliable and the only officially accepted test to detect any infection or infection-free state.
- The Antigen Rapid Test is currently not officially accepted, but it has faster results and is much more affordable. Both examine nasal secretions and PCR examine pharyngeal secretions too. A negative antigen result is not reliable, unfortunately with a negative antigen result you may be virus-infected and infectious. In this case, a PCR test must also be performed. A positive antigen result is reliable and does not need to be confirmed by PCR.
- The Serological Rapid Test is a method for testing IgM and IgG antibodies that is performed by testing the blood and can only detect past infection. Blood is taken from the fingertip in the form of a few drops.
When and for whom is it worth taking a test?
- Official reason, eg quarantine, travel
- If someone comes in contact with people on a daily basis
- If someone noticed symptoms or met someone who had symptoms
How can I receive the Immunity Certificate?
The Immunity Certificate can be applied for those who have either received coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or have already been infected.
Antibody test for protection from venous blood (also called a serological test, or Centaur test), is a laboratory test that evaluates the presence of an S-RBD IgG antibody against the SARS-CoV-2 virus produced by the body.
In case of a positive result, you can apply electronically with the Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate (on an electronic form standardized by the government offices) or in person at any government office. The application fee is HUF 3,000.
What is measured during a venous blood test (Serological test or Centaur test)?
This examination can be used to determine the amount of antibody, from which protection against coronavirus can be inferred. If the result is positive, the laboratory result can be used for the immunity certificate.
How long is the Immunity Certificate valid?
If the antibody test confirms that you have actually been infected before, the validity of the Immunity Certificate is 4 months.
How can I book an appointment?
Please fill in the registration page on the Booking appointment page, after that we will inform you about the next steps.
How do I know which test is right for me?
You can read more about each coronavirus test on our website for each test type.
If you need it for travel or other official purposes, or you want to be sure it’s infectious right now, choose the PCR test.
Who performs the sampling and evaluation?
Sampling is performed by a healthcare professional experienced in COVID testing.
The collected PCR samples are delivered to an accredited laboratory in Hungary, while the Serological and Antigen rapid tests are handed over to the evaluating specialist. The results of the tests are always notified directly to the person being tested by email.
What are the costs of the testing?
There are no other costs besides the basic price of the test and the travelling charges. We do not include in the price a mandatory consultation fee, or a sampling fee, or a separate fee for an English-language medical report. We try to help with individual needs, we also use an individual tariff there, but our basic service has no other fees besides the test fee and the travelling charges. During weekend testing, or if we have to go to a location outside Budapest, there is an extra charge, you can see them on the prices page.
From what age can a test be performed?
PCR test, Antigen and Serological rapid test are typically recommended over the age of 6, but the subject should be at least 3 years old.
We perform a laboratory test for an Immunity Certificate over the age of 10.
Do I need a referral from my GP?
You don’t need any referrals, you just need to register and follow the steps.
In what language do I receive the PCR test result?
We provide it in Hungarian, English and German.
How can I cancel the appointment?
If you have already received an appointment and paid for it, but do not yet need the test, please notify us by email immediately of your cancellation request. If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance, we will refund the paid fee with a reduction of the HUF 6,000 administration fee. Otherwise, unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund, because we reserve that date for you.
What can I do if I do not get the PCR test result next day until midnight in email?
As a first step, check your email spam folder as it may have gotten there.
If you don’t find it there either, you may have typed a wrong TAJ number, which will only be revealed in the laboratory and that will stop the processes. Please report the error by email and we will look into the cause of the error within one business day and inform you by email. It is important to know that in 98% of cases we can finalize the evaluation by midnight after testing day. Unfortunately, PCR tests may be performed later as the evaluation depends on the laboratory.
How can I change the sampling and testing time?
We’re sorry, but we are unable to change the time.
What happens if for some reason, you can’t be there at the scheduled time?
We know that the test is important to you. We do not reschedule or change dates, only if some unforeseen, unavoidable event occurs (e.g., the sampling colleague suddenly becomes ill or his car breaks down and there is no way to resolve the replacement). In this case, we will inform you as soon as possible that we cannot perform the testing at the scheduled time. If we have the opportunity, we recommend a new date. If we are unable to provide a suitable date, we will refund the paid fee.
Can I receive an invoice for a health fund?
Yes. You cannot pay directly with your health fund card, however, you have the option of requesting an invoice for a health fund account when choosing a payment method.
Our contracted health fund partners:
- Allianz Hungaria Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- Életút Egészség- és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- Generali Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- MKB-Pannónia Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- OTP Országos Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- Patika Egészségpénztár
- Prémium Egészségpénztár
- Új Pillér Egészségpénztár
- Vasutas Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- VIT Vitamin Egészségpénztár