In Budapest and, 13 cities and suburb areas
We perform the COVID-test under scheduled appointment in your home or workplace – you payno travelling fee.
Painless Lollipop Antigen and Antigen Rapid Tests
Lollipop Antigen rapid test
This is the most convenient Antigen Rapid Test.
They’re not going to stick a sampling stick up your nostril, you’re just going to suck on a lollipop for a minute and a half.
Result: in 20 minutes
Price: 9 900 HUF
How to prepare for the test?
Sampling requires compliance with the following at least 30 minutes before the start of the time period starts:
- do not eat or drink, do not smoke,
- do not brush your teeth and do not use mouthwash under any circumstances,
- all chewing gum, candies, lozenges should be avoided.
What is the testing process?
- You will arrive at the location you specified.
- We take a saliva sample on the spot.
- Within 20 minutes you will receive an official result by email (in English, Hungarian and German).
What results can I get?
The test result can be:
- positive: the virus is present
- negative: no virus present
- repetition recommended: sampling was not appropriate (Occurs mostly if you did not follow the above rules)
We send the results in English, German and Hungarian.
- Type of test: V-Chek 2019-nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card
- Manufacturer: Guangzhou Decheng Biotechnology Co
- Specificity (98.44%), Sensitivity: (95.65%)
- CE-IVD product, OGYEI: OGYÉI/27079-3/2021
How to perform testing
- Register on the booking page.
- You can choose which day, for what period of time you want us to go.
- You can pay immediately by card or bank transfer to ensure your appointment.
- In case of rapid tests, we will send the official result by email in Hungarian, English and German in 20 minutes.
In the recent period, we have performed tens of thousands of PCR tests, rapid tests and Laboratory tests. The practice of this is based on our experience in occupational healthcare dating back decades. We provide occupational healthcare services to more than 1,000 companies on an ongoing basis.
Dr. András Erős